I have been OBSESSED with thigh high boots, as you can tell from my recent posts. Idk! something about a nice fitted thigh boot that makes me feel super rad. [bctt tweet=”I remember purchasing my first tight high boot last fall and not knowing how to act.” username=”bellarosablog_”] I wore them every chance I got, even in Florida’s 80-degree weather, but finding the perfect thigh/knee high boots is not cheap, but you don’t have to break the bank to own one. I gathered up my 10 favorite one that just happens to be under $100.
Top 10 Thigh / Knee High Boots Under $100
- Boohoo – Rose Block Heel Over The Knee $68*
- Public Desire – LONDON PERSPEX FLARE HEEL LONG BOOTS $69.99*
- Asos – New Look 60’s Suedette Flare Over The Knee $68*
- Missguided – Grey Over The Knee Heeled Boots $85*
- H&M – Thigh High Boots $59.99
- Zappos – Steve Madden Emotions Camel $99.95
- Love Culture – Denim Over The knee Lace-ups $74.95
- Lulus – JULIA ROYAL BLUE VELVET THIGH HIGH BOOTS $49
- Lola’s Shoetique – SULTRY TOUCH – NUDE PAT $56.99
- Target –Betseyville OhSnap Over the Knee Micro Suede $69.99
* Students Discounts are available on these items. Sign up Here to receive code
See how I style this peek-a-boo thigh high boot!
Sweater Dress- Thrifted | Shoes- Public Desire | Bag- H&M | Choker- Topshop