Filmed an everyday makeup tutorial using only drugstore products for the everyday students/girls on a budget.
Giveaway Info At the end of this post
- Pixi Skintreats H2O Skindrink
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
- Black Opal Foundation Stick ( Carob)
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer ( Cafe)
- L’oreal Tru Match Powder ( Cocoa )
- Black Radiance Contour Palette ( Medium to Dark)
- Elf Blush Palette ( Dark )
- Elf Cream Liner ( Black )
- NYX Brow Pencil ( Dark Brown )
- BH Concealer & Corrector Palette ( Dark )
- Wet & Wild Eyeliner ( Pretty In Mink )
- Wet & Wild Eyeliner ( White )
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara ( Black )
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream ( San Paulo )
- Brush Mentioned Find HERE
GIVEAWAY TIME !!!!
Ok! I want to give you guys the opportunity to get some of the products I mentioned in this video and build your own makeup routine. Sooooo, I’m giving one lucky person a chance to win a $30 Ulta Gift Card.
HERE ARE THE RULES ( There are always rules )
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel
- Like My facebook Page
- Share this vid on Facebook ( which will be on my facebook page. So just go on my fan page, find this vid and click share ).
- Lastly, only one entry per person, your page must be public.
* If you would like to enter the giveaway and have already subscribed to my channel and like my facebook page, then simply share the vid. If the rules are not followed, you’ll be disqualified.
This Giveaway starts Friday, August 19, 2016, and ends Monday, August 22, 2016, @ 12pm Est. The winner will be Announced Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 at 3pm. The winner will be contacted personally and be featured in my September newsletter ( subscribe if you haven’t ) .
DISCLAIMER: This vid & Giveaway is not sponsored/affiliated by Ulta or any other company mentioned above. Everything in this post was personally purchased by me ( Maria ).